Pitch with Confidence!
The Future Entrepreneur Challenge Program Presentation Skills course is an advanced program designed for middle and high school students to learn the skills they will need for pitching their business ideas to investors. Throughout this course, students will join a 3-week competition pitch event and receive instruction and mentorship from experienced professionals and entrepreneurs
By the end of the course, students will have:
- Learned the comprehensive pitching knowledge and techniques
- Demonstrated the learnings through a pitching competition
- Received a Presentation Skills course certificate
* Top performers may receive a recommendation letter from the instructor
Fundamentals and getting to AMAZING
|Competition finals and final notes
* Please note that the curriculum plan may be adjusted to match students’ needs and skills.
Instructor: Ethan Schur
- Honored with the VFX Societies Lumiere Award and hold the title of “America’s Greatest Maker” as the $1 Million Dollar Prize winner
- Speaker, panelist, and moderator who has appeared on Forbes, CNN, TBS, and others
- CEO at Grush, the inventor of the smart connected toothbrush technology
- CTO at Telepresence Robotics Corporation (TRC). TRC disrupts the economics of the service robot industry with an advanced multipurpose modular robotTM and MMR-PlatformTM
- Board member of the VR Film Festival and the Robotic Fashion Network
- Co-author of several patents and papers, and is an accredited journalist with the International Federation of Journalists
If you have any questions about the programs, please don’t hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at (650) 409-9999.
FEC Presentation Skills
9/14-10/5, Tuesday, 4-6pm