top of page
Sat, Nov 13|
2022 Social Science, Humanities & Arts Summer Camps
Welcome to participate and learn more about summer programs related to social sciences and humanities.
Registration is closedSee other events
Time & Location
Nov 13, 2021, 5:00 PM – 6:00 PM PST
- Classification and introduction of summer social science and humanities projects.
- Introduction to Summer School Program in Famous Schools for Social Sciences and Humanities.
- How to plan for summer program application.
Speaker: Tong M., Chinese Consultant at Harmony Plus
- Served as a Chinese teacher and international student relations director at St. Andrew's-Sewanee School (a private boarding school).
- Bachelor of Anthropology.
- Master of Education from St. Mary's College, Maryland, USA.
bottom of page