The Future Entrepreneur Challenge Program is designed for prospective middle school students who want to know how to make a difference in the world. Students will learn what it takes to start a business and receive instruction and mentorship from experienced professionals and entrepreneurs who will help them develop real products.
Throughout the course, students will collaborate with other like-minded ambitious students and work in teams to develop a pitch deck, which they will present online to a panel of Silicon Valley investors. Top students can build lasting connections with influential figures in Silicon Valley.
- Brainstorming, strategizing, and building a startup as a group
- Personalized instruction, feedback, and Q&A with entrepreneurs and industry experts
- Training in presentation skills, research design, and group communication
- Classes meet on weekdays after school for 1.5-2h
- 10.5h of classroom sessions + 7 hr of guided team meetings + 2hr pitch event
- Office Hours with main instructors and visiting faculty
Private: Future Entrepreneur Challenge G6-8
Date: Friday, 12/18-2/5
Time (PST): 4:00-5:30 pm