top of page

EATIC - PLCS Group

Public·47 PLCS Collaborators

Next: Princess Daisy;s Rabona-Infused Arrival Into Mario Strikers FIFA 23 coins: Battle League Is Better Late Than Never

FIFA 23's Career Mode AI Needs To Play The Man, Not The Ball

Home TheGamer Originals TheGamer Originals FIFA 23's Career Mode AI Needs To Play The Man, Not The Ball By Stacey Henley Published Jul 10, 2022

FIFA Career Mode AI lacks variation and needs to bring in more teams who adapt the way they play to the opposition

Earlier this week, my colleague Ben Sledge wrote about why he was giving up on FIFA as a series after being burnt out by grinding in FIFA 22. I sympathised, but I couldnrsquo;t quite relate. Ben, like most FIFA players, spends the majority of his time on Ultimate Team trying to build the best team possible. However, I mostly play Career Mode, and when I dabble online, I do online seasons and just pick an existing team I enjoy playing as. Despite the differences in our approach to the series though, there was one point Ben made which struck me: the lack of variation in the gamersquo;s AI.

This is the main reason Ben avoids Career Mode, and I hadnrsquo;t really thought about it before, but now that I have, I canrsquo;t say I blame him. I love Career Mode because I think itrsquo;s the purest form of FIFA, and the added Create A Team option in FIFA 22 pushed that definition even further. It allows you to tell your own stories, bringing in superstars or relative unknowns who tick all the right boxes. Some players who look the business on paper donrsquo;t work out for you, while others donrsquo;t have the best stats but still manage to turn a game on its head. Ultimate Team has this too, but for me players are too disposable in Ultimate Team buy FUT 23 coins.

About

EATIC PLUS is committed to helping students collaborate and ...

PLCS Collaborators

bottom of page